Public solutions services
Pasona Group offers services to customers in a number of public institutions such as government and municipal offices and affiliated organizations, addressing requests through a nationwide or community-based approach by leveraging its excellent track record.
Administrative work outsourcing services
Pasona Group helps to improve the efficiency of routine tasks, reduce costs, and offer better services using work process design created through in-depth work surveys and analyses and plentiful operational know-how.
- General information and family registration
- National and long-term nursing care insurance
- Public health
- General affairs
- Tax affairs
- National policies
Pasona Group proposes new businesses to resolve employment issues—promoting the advancement of diverse human resources regardless of age, gender, and nationality, and revitalizing local communities by attracting talent to those areas.
- Placement of younger, female, and senior workers in local companies
- Promotion of women's career advancement
- Diversity promotion
- Work style reforms
- Support for global human resources development and the employment of foreign nationals
- Support for moving to provincial areas and enhancing interactions in communities
- Area promotion
Pasona Group contributes to the achievement of local residents' Social Work Life Balance through the support of health-promoting efforts, childcare, nursing care, and aid to people with disabilities.
- Health support
- Training and staffing of nursing care staff
- Childcare support
- Support for people with disabilities
Pasona Group promotes the business activities of institutions supporting municipalities and small- to medium-sized enterprises through its nationwide network. We also promote local industries and provide support to small- to medium-sized enterprises through business planning and design.
- Support for small- to medium-sized enterprise management
- Human resources development for the inbound tourism industry and support for industrial promotion
- Train personnel that can strengthen and diversify the agricultural and fishery industry
- Support for startup
- Support for local industry-specific human resources development
- Consultation for foreign companies on entering the Japanese market
- Planning and operation of large conferences, incentive trips, conventions, etc.
Improvement of the working environment
Pasona Group helps create an ideal working environment for workers and enhance fringe benefit programs.
- Fringe benefit services for mutual aid society members
- Outsourcing of health checkups
- Mental healthcare support
- Secretarial services for senior- and manager-level staff